Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Progress....

So, I have yet to buy a digital camera, so no pics yet, but I did want to post a weight update. I am officially down 10 lbs since starting weight watchers! I have been working my ass off at the gym, and it's paying off. I finally have a routine down, and it's working pretty well. I can feel it in my posture, and the strength in my legs. I officially need a new pair of work pants, as I have run out of holes on my belt.
WW has been going ok. I don't enter my points every day like I should, but I have been staying under my limit. I'm not sure if I will keep the online membership, or just do it on my own with a points calculator.
I got really excited this morning thinking about how I am just 38 lbs away from my next goal. I lost the first 30 lbs, and I want to lose 80 more. I have decided to break that down into losing 40 lbs, then 40 more. I would like to have this done by the end of the year, and after I drop the first 40, I will consider starting to try for a baby...

1 comment:

  1. that's pretty smart the way you broke it up into smaller goals... i could handle something like that better. thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete