Saturday, May 23, 2009

I wonder if there is a weight limit for swing sets....

I babysat two sweet kids today, and while at the park, I couldn't help but wonder if the swing could possibly break under my weight. It didn't, thank Jesus...but it definitely did some squeaking and creaking.
I made it through the first week of Weight Watchers alive, and I have to say, I feel great. I feel so much lighter, from not eating fatty or greasy foods. Not that I ate much to begin with, but after dinner, I just feel satisfied, not bloated. I am down 5lbs, and went to the gym twice(once for a full hour on the elliptical). My allergies were killing me on Monday and Tuesday, so I skipped, but I still did my points. It's so much easier than I expected, especially since I can pretty much eat what I normally do, just in smaller portions, or with non-fat variations. I have also found the mobile WW in my cell phone to be EXTREMELY helpful. Now, when I'm out and decide I want, say a Frappucino, I can look up the point value in my phone!
I have found that I end up with extra points nearly every night, and I don't feel hungry except just before lunch, and about an hour before dinner. I will do my first "before" pic hopefully this week. I'm hoping to start seeing some differences soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment